Like Digital Comms is a digital communications consultancy business created by myself, Robin Coleman. I am a creative, hardworking digital marketing and communications strategic specialist with strong project management skills. Over 15 years broad experience using online communications, social media, community management, and managing content management systems (CMS) underpinned with a BA in Marketing (2:1).
In July 2017 I took voluntary redundancy but previously employed as the Digital Communications Officer at the Institute of Development Studies (IDS), located at the University of Sussex. For the past ten years, I managed their social media and corporate website introducing a wide range of online communication tools and apps to help engage and influence IDS research.
See my recommendations page for kind words about me from previous colleagues
Recent qualifications and training
- The Digital Garage Certification (pdf) – October 2017
- Google Analytics Beginners (pdf) – August 2017
- Google Analytics Advanced (pdf) – August 2017
- Social Media Advertising – Klood – 2016
- Web Project Management – Econsultancy – 2015
- Google Analytics – Periscopix – 2015